Our Commitment to Data Protection
This is our Privacy Statement. It explains how Frances Berger Photography website uses and keeps your information safe.
We’re committed to keeping your personal information safe and confidential both online and offline. Our pledge is to safeguard any personal information that you provide us and to make every reasonable effort to use this information only as you choose. Frances Berger Photography is committed to using your personal information appropriately and making Frances Berger Photography internet presence a safe and secure place for you to transact online.
Your Personal Information
Frances Berger’s goal in collecting personal information about you is, first, to give you a meaningful, enjoyable and personalized website experience and, second, to facilitate the development of new products and services relevant to customers like you. Personal information also allows us to provide better service to you by tailoring our communications to match your interests – deliver more of what you want and less of what you don’t want.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Explicitly Provide. In order to establish your account, register products, or to participate in various online programs offered through Frances Berger Photography, you will be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information to us such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number. You can choose not to provide this information but then you might not be able to participate in some of our services or offerings.
- Information We Automatically Collect. We use common internet technologies such as cookies and beacons to ensure the integrity of our site and to customize portions of the site for you.
- IP Address: We analyze IP addresses in the aggregate for system administration purposes and to gather broad demographic information. We do not link IP addresses to your computer’s User ID.
Using Your Information
Frances Berger Photography only uses the personal information you explicitly provide to conduct business with you. This includes:
- registering products
- creating and maintaining accounts
- processing, fulfilling, and following up on orders, as applicable
- answering your e-mail
- sending surveys
- analyzing aggregate data to increase our understanding of our customers and our ability to meet their needs
We also use this personal information to
- provide you with information related to your account, the products or services you purchased from us
- understand your needs and interests
- improve our service
- personalize communications
Does Frances Berger Photography Share Your Information?
Your personally identifiable information will not be rented or sold to any third party. Frances Berger Photography may share your personal information as follows:
- Law Enforcement: Frances Berger Photography may disclose personal information to third parties without your consent for any of the following reasons: to comply with any law, regulation or court order; to cooperate with government investigations; to help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights of Frances Berger Photography.
Your Choices about Receiving E-mail
Frances Berger Photography may send you e-mail about your orders or your account and in response to your questions. Frances Berger Photography will not send e-mails with information and/or special offers about products and services that may be of interest to you.
Protecting Your Information
Frances Berger Photography employees are trained to understand and comply with these controls, and we communicate our Online Privacy Notice, practices and guidelines to our employees. However, while we strive to protect your personal information, you must also take steps to protect your information. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information while you are on the internet.
Some Frances Berger Photography websites contain links to and from other websites, such as social media sites like WordPress, Facebook and Twitter. Frances Berger Photography is not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. Frances Berger Photography encourages you to ascertain the privacy practices of those websites.
Keeping Your Information Accurate
If you are a registered user, you can review and update your profile using your user name and password. You can also contact your Customer Service Representative.
You have the right under applicable law to access, correct, update, erase and block your personal information. In some circumstances, you may have the right to object to processing of your personal information. To exercise your rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Reach Us
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy when using Frances Berger Photography website, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Frances Berger Photography Privacy Office will work with you to resolve any concerns you have about this Notice.
Frances Berger Photography commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information.
Changes to this Online Privacy Notice
Frances Berger Photography reserves the right to modify this Online Privacy Notice from time to time by posting a prominent announcement on this page or, in the event of a material change, by notifying by e-mail all customers whose personal information we have retained.