This policy applies from 18th May 2021 until further notice and has been created in accordance with the latest government advice.
This policy has been created based on the advice given here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/homes.
The policy will likely change over time in line with government advice and could either be relaxed or tightened as government guidelines change.
I am currently operating under the following conditions:
I will perform photo shoots (both exterior and interior) if I am satisfied that it can be done in a safe way.
I will not carry out any work at a property if anyone occupying the building has been displaying any symptoms or tested positive for SARS CoV 2/Covid-19 in the last 7 days
When attending a property where somebody is clinically vulnerable, prior arrangements should be made to avoid any face-to-face contact with those people (for example, not answering the door or not being in the same room as me while I am working).
If anyone at the location has been self-isolating or displaying symptoms of Covid-19 within the 14 days before the shoot, I expect you to let me know as soon as possible. We will then rearrange to a new date.
My requirements for clients before the photo shoot (in addition to my standard terms and conditions):
- Please ensure that the project interior has been styled as much as possible and the exterior has been prepared for photography before the shoot begins to minimise transmission risk
- If possible, please open the windows for 1 hour before the shoot, to let stale air out and fresh air in
- For commercial spaces (especially where windows can’t be opened), please turn air conditioning on 2 hours before the shoot and ensure the system is not recycling any air
My requirements for clients during the photo shoot (in addition to my standard terms and conditions):
- Someone will need to be there to let me in, lock-up and be on hand to help during the shoot (while maintaining social distance where possible)
- For large spaces like open plan offices, please ensure that as few people are present in the areas being photographed as possible.
- Anyone present during the appointment will need to maintain social distance of at least 2m/6ft and wear a face covering where possible
What you can expect of me:
- If I develop symptoms or come into contact with anyone that has symptoms or has tested positive, I will postpone the shoot and let you know ASAP to re-arrange another suitable date.
- I will bring a face covering and hand sanitiser to the shoot
- I will maintain social distancing as much as possible
- Once inside the property, I will try to minimise touching things to reduce transmission risk
In line with Government guidance we have recently carried out a risk assessment which can be accessed here. View latest risk assessment